jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

The metamorphosis (tadpole into a frog) song.

METAMORPHOSIS

A metamorphosis, Meta- meta- Metamorphosis
I’m gonna be more than this, just wait and see
Metamorphosis, a meta- metamorphosis
I’m gonna transform from this tadpole into a _______

(Gather round the pond, my little tadpoles and I’ll sing you a song of metamorphosis)
Once upon a wetland
I was stuck inside an egg and
There wasn’t very much to ________
So I wiggled ‘til I broke free
I kind of looky like a fishy
With my tail goin’ swishy
I’ve got gills on my ___________
I’ve got no ________ yet
But just you wait and you will see a

chorus

(The days go by and, sure enough, things begin to change . . . )
Hey, everybody look at me
More like a frog I’m beginning to be
I’m kicking with my little back legs back there
I’m growing lungs for breathing ________
Does my tail look smaller to you?
I am a transformer it’s true
Soon my front legs are gonna sprout
And my eyes will start bugging out
I always believe and in sweet time I know I will achieve a

chorus

(Now my tail’s getting __________ and __________ and __________ and my tongue’s getting __________ and __________ and __________ . . . )
Coming soon to a lily pad near you
A little green froggie so brand new
I’ll be hoppin’ on the riverside
Huntin’ for a dragonfly
Gonna catch it with my long & sticky tongue
And take a deep breath with brand new lungs
And sing a song in the _______
For this new life that I’ve begun
So just you wait and I guarantee

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario